- NGC7479, Herschel 400, Barred Spiral Galaxy
- NGC524, Herschel 400, Spiral Galaxy
- NGC488, Herschel 400, Spiral Galaxy
- NGC437, Herschel 400, Elliptical Galaxy
- NGC246, Herschel 400, The Skull Nebula
It was a great night for satellites and shooting stars, and I also enjoyed the Wild Duck Cluster, the Double Cluster, Andromeda and companion galaxies M110 and M33, and The Pleiades. Jupiter was a good sight with very visible bands, three moons in a triangle formation on one side and a single moon on the other.
The new reflex finder is great. The lens area is larger and is not hidden inside a deep tube. And there was no problem with dewing up - that is until around midnight and the entire telescope dewed up.
Instruments: 10" f4.7 Dobsonian telescope | Oberwerk 20x80mm binoculars